Thursday, March 29, 2012

Three

If someone would have told me what the last three years were going to be like, I think I might have laughed and run away! But nobody did, and I'm here, and I LOVE IT! Three years ago today the sweetest baby boy came into our family. He filled a void that we had been waiting for. Our first son, a sibling for Madison, and spittin' image of his dad.


Blonde hair, blue-eyed perfect little boy!


Terror of all terrors when left unattended, full of energy, and always on the move

Teacher of patience, love, and understanding. Bringing a close family even closer. Showing us what real love looks and feels like. The best thing that could have ever happened to our family. The good and the bad parts of our lives are better because of Cayden.


Happy third birthday buddy! We love you! Here's to many more to come.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Cayden!!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love that I read about cayden and get choked up every time. It's like the spirit is testifying to me the sacredness of his purpose here on earth. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love him too and know that he is so blessed to have you as parents. We joy with you in his progress!

    ReplyDelete